California Commercial Property Insurance
Apartment, Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Office Buildings
Building insurance for Apartments, Commercial, Industrial and Office Buildings protect the property owner against damage from Fire, Water Damage, Slip and Fall and Loss of Rental Income.
The cost to reconstruct damaged property is roughly $150 per square foot. It can exceed this amount in some areas. Most properties are under-insured which in the long run actually costs the property owner more than if the proper limit of coverage were purchased.
That’s why a Stan Burns Insurance commercial property insurance policy will help you survive the loss of any vital property, whether large or small. With this policy, you will be protected for the replacement cost of all of your vital property.
Worried about the costs?
Don’t be. Commercial property insurance policies from Stan Burns Insurance are scalable to exactly what property you want covered, so you can keep control over your insurance costs.
Our business commercial property insurance can protect your business – from a minor setback to catastrophic loss. Even if you don’t own your building, lease a workspace, or work from home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets no matter where they are.
While commercial property insurance plans vary depending on the kind of business and type of property insured, they are usually categorized by the type of event leading to a loss, and by what specifically is insured, including:
- Destruction of your building and its contents by fire
- Damage to your documents, drawings or other valuable papers caused by a burst water pipe
- Outdoor sign or other property damaged in a storm
What Commercial Property Insurance covers
Small business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. Here are some of the important aspects of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Other’s property
The professionals at Stan Burns Insurance understand your business is unique. That’s why we take the time to help craft a commercial building insurance policy to fit your unique needs, offering a wide range of options that give you both flexibility and protection, at a price your business can afford.
Common types of coverage may also include:
- Completed value coverage to protect buildings in the process of construction that pays for the full value of the finished building in case it is destroyed.
- Updated building codes can add expense when repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property—you’ll be covered.
- Loss of business income in case damage or destruction of business property results in billing problems or extended work stoppage (typically covers payroll,rental income and other expenses.)
- Equipment breakdown coverage for damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment through explosions, breakdowns and electrical arcing.
- Flood insurance to cover losses to buildings and contents due to flooding, typically backed by the government supported National Flood Insurance Program.
- Earthquake or volcanic eruption, while rare, are covered by deductible based upon on a predetermined percentage of property value.
- Utility services failure or damage caused by power outage, water main break or natural gas transmission interruption.
- Inflation allowance adjusting property valuations to allow for increased construction costs due to inflation (usually set percentage based on the inflation index in the area.)
The Stan Burns Insurance Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your commercial property insurance advisers. We protect California commercial property owners we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Stan Burns Insurance help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.